Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Introduction

Hey there, what's up? My name is Timothy but hardly anyone calls me that, TJ works fine.
I was born and raised in Chautauqua county, out in the country. I'm a christian baptist, attend church regularly and help with the events that take place there. I also enjoy my summer by working at a christian camp not too far from where I live. I have a passion for music and spend most of my off-time listening to songs I find on Youtube. I also enjoy martial arts, although I have never been given a real, official lesson on the stuff, I still enjoy the study of it and practice in my driveway. Last and definitely not least, I love acting! I love comedies to be more specific.

I was told that I had the option of writing blogs for writing assignments and school credit, so I decided to go with it. I've never really blogged about anything before, always seemed as if I lacked the motivation and initiative to put that pencil to paper or put the fingers on the keys. However, my mother (who is a professional blogger, if I do say so myself :) ) worked out a system with me that, hopefully, will encourage further legitimate posts.


2 comments:

  1. Ok...I am proud of you again.. math AND writing in one day...WOW. I will look forward to following your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Alesha. I'm glad you're going to blog! I really like blogging because I like to be able to go back and see what was going on a year ago, and keep track of things.

    ReplyDelete