Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wednesday :)

Well, today's Wednesday, my favorite day of the week! Mostly because we have youth group tonight at 6:15ish, and I LOVE youth group! Although I wish it was a bit longer, it's like the one time I can get out of the house to be my own social self, on Sunday I try to be a bit more formal.
But another reason I love Wednesday is because today is the day when the blog subject is WEIRD, a subject I've had plenty of practice at!
One weird thing we found today but has been a favorite since forever is Yakko's World, I remember we had to sing it in front of the whole church and I kept getting my tongue twisted! I was relieved when it was over.
Now THIS guy is weird! He's probably one of my biggest inspirations. Tim Hawkins Lullaby's and Singing the Wrong Words. I often find myself quoting this guy... A LOT! Different Churches was a bit funnier.
If I stumble upon more weirdness in the mere future I'll be sure to make a mental note about it.




No comments:

Post a Comment